Educating students for the world of tomorrow is our top priority. Through mobilization of the entire community, we will challenge, teach and inspire our students. We will provide the resources to serve each of our students, expecting excellence from all involved. We will deliver an exciting education in a safe learning environment that celebrates our diversity and similarities in a spirit of unity and respect.
- To mobilize the entire community to provide programs, resources, and services that ensure success for all students.
- To challenge, teach, and inspire all students to reach their full potential.
- To provide resources to ensure that all students will acquire the skills to succeed in all facets of the world of tomorrow.
- To serve all students and their families without bias.
- To expect excellence and accountability from students, families, teachers, administrators, board of education, staff and partners—no exceptions, no excuses.
- To strengthen our community by celebrating our diversity: honoring and respecting our differences, and embracing our similarities.
- To manage responsibly and fairly all resources entrusted to us, ensuring alignment with the shared values and mission of the school district.
Donaldo R. Batiste, Ph.D.
Superintendent of Schools